Did you know that approximately 80% of the world’s freight is transported by sea freight?
Nowadays, large volume or bulk shipments are transported by ocean freight because it is more cost effective. These are the main characteristics of the Ocean Freight Forwarding service:
- It has the capacity to transport large volumes of goods.
- It supports heavy loads.
- It is one of the most economical means of transporting products over long distances.
- It has a very wide range because it can reach practically anywhere in the world.
- Unlike air transport, maritime transport can be carried out even if weather conditions are not the best.
- There are different types of vessels, making it a versatile means of transport that can be adapted to any type of cargo.
Why choose Global Shipping Logistics for Ocean Freight transportation?
At Global Shipping Logistics we offer a full range of ocean freight services based on the customer’s needs, and the right combination: Optimal routing, delivery time and service reliability, which are essential to the supply chain cycle.
Our ocean freight forwarding services support our freight tracking service that follows the shipment progress from the date of order placement to final delivery.
We have a wide network of correspondents all over the world and agreements with the main shipping companies that allow us to provide worldwide coverage. Our FCL (FULL CONTAINER LOAD) service includes in addition to the standard 20 feet and 40 feet and High Cube equipment, special equipment such as Reefers, Open Top and Flat Rack.
Request your quotation for Ocean Freight Forwarding service